BTLOS warrants its products to be free from defects in materials or workmanship for a period of 3.5 years (premium series)/1.5 years (standard series) from the date of original purchase. Applicable to the original purchaser only, non-transferable, proof of purchase is required. Please make sure the warranty does not expire before submitting your claim.
If any manufacturing defects occur within two months, the customer will receive a free replacement and BTLOS will pay the shipping costs.
If any manufacturing defects occur within the third month to thirty-six months (premium series) &eighteen months (standard series), BTLOS will arrange for free replacement or repair, and the customer would be responsible for the shipping cost.
This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement (at the discretion of BTLOS) of a defective item; no other remedies for this warranty.
THE WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER:
- Damage caused by accident, crash, large impact, abuse, neglect.
- Modified, misplaced, misused, and melted.
- Installation does not comply with the manufacturer's instructions or recommendations, with uninflated or punched tires.
- The product has been improperly maintained, adjusted, tensioned or repaired.
- Normal wear and tear.
- Cosmetic issues such as decals, clear coat, and anodizing scratches.
- Damage or deterioration of the surface finish or appearance which has no effect on the function.
- The original serial number has been intentionally removed or damaged.
- Damage caused by natural disasters.
- Customs duties VAT, shipping charges or other service fees.
- All other bike components.
- Exceeding maximum inflation pressure, exceeding maximum spoke tension.
- BTLOS is not responsible for any injury or liability resulting from the use of rims sold by BTLOS.
- Clean the rim surface and brake pads before using the wheels.
- Do not use metal tools to remove the tyres or tubular.
- Use the brake pads for carbon rims only.
- Install only components (cassette, tyres) from reliable manufacturers.
In addition to the warranty policy, we operate an Accident/Crash Replacement Policy. This Policy applies to the original purchaser of our products for 2 years (standard series) /4 years (premium series) from the date of original purchase.
We expect our rims to be ridden hard during training and even harder during racing.
In the case of accidental (causing a big jump or drop, crashing, or other misuses), we're glad to give you a price break(25% discount off) to help get you going without having to buy a new wheelset or rim at full cost. The customer pays the shipping cost.
If you would like to file a warranty claim, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will reply in 24 hours.
The warranty claim must contain a description of the defect in the product, the serial number, the date of its occurrence, and an attached copy of proof of purchase.